|Omega Speedmaster Watches|
Enough descriptive words lack when writing about the Omega Speedmaster. The watch remains to be the most valuable timepieces described as either classic or impressive.
It is an entirely exciting watch, full of history and tradition. We can remember that NASA certified the Omega Speedmaster after one of its scientists stepped out of the lunar module onto the moon, wearing the watch. Thus, the watch stands out from the rest and remains the only approved device for manned space missions.
The timepiece is a beautiful representation of everything we love about watches. It features a stark black face that is reduced to allow you own a piece of history.
Benefits of Omega Speedmaster
o Great value with better price
A retail price of $550 remains a fair price for this mechanical piece of history.
o Matches any dress code including shoes
The Omega Speedmaster is friendly to all dressing materials which makes it an excellent choice for a wardrobe. The slim size gives it a classic look, suitable for business meetings or vacations.
o Highly mechanised movement
It has a column-wheel chronograph that beat at 18,000 beats per hour which remain quite average for contemporary watches.
o Unique design
The great watches have a solid construction, with a classic design that excites watch lovers. The subdials are perfectly arranged to display the Omega logo.
What are the Pros?
- The watch has a polished stainless steel which is 38mm in diameter. The crystal mirror gives a professional look that occasionally attracts you to glaring the watch, ensuring you don’t miss the unique beats.
- The movement is comparatively automatic. The dial is easy to read, and the sub-registers offer an instant read.
- The watch is waterproof. But that doesn’t imply you should risk diving in the water.
- The bracelet is polished and with a solid clasp. Thus, it gives a great look compared to the leather band.
What are the cons?
- The sub-registers are not illuminated making you experience difficulty in reading the watch in dark lit areas.- The case might prove small if you are a fan of big watches on your wrist.